Terms & Conditions
We are Send Us Packing Limited a company registered in England under number 6242728 and of Suite 102 & 104, Cirencester Office Park, Tetbury Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire GL7 6JJ, United Kingdom.
We care very much about the standard of the website, and we want to hear from you if you are not satisfied in any way. Please send your comments to admin@SendUsPacking.com.
The contents of this site are protected by copyright. You may download information from this site for your own personal use only. You are not entitled to pass the information from this site to third parties for their use. Unauthorised reproduction of its content is forbidden. Where we provide links to other websites, we do not accept any responsibility for the content of such websites.
The term 'settled' means that our bankers have confirmed that the contributions have been validated. Please note that contributions made from international banks and various sources may take longer than 14 days to be received.
Please be aware that we receive our holiday information and pricing directly from the relevant Tour Operators. We take no responsibility as to the correctness of information given including product descriptions, imagery, travel dates and pricing.
The following rules are applicable to all competitions, promotions, games, votes, offers or other similar commercial offering (referred to herein as 'competition') conducted by or on behalf of Send Us Packing Limited, until further notice or until amended.
These rules will be deemed incorporated in each competition except to the extent that any specific instruction in a competition (hereafter called the 'competition instructions') provides otherwise, in which case the competition instructions shall take precedence.
By entering the competition, entrants (or voters for a particular entrant) together with any other member of the public involved (all such persons being referred to as 'entrant') hereby agree to be bound by these rules as amended from time to time, and by any competition instructions.
It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any updates of these rules, and they acknowledge that any failure to comply with these rules could lead to their disqualification without reasons being given or opportunity for challenge.
1. The Judges shall, unless provided otherwise in the competition instructions, be a Director of Send Us Packing Limited and/or his nominated representative(s), and "Judges" herein shall mean such person or persons.
2.1 The general principle is fairness: entries or votes should be made or cast fairly. If, in the opinion of the Judges this principle has been flouted, they can declare any entries or votes invalid, void the competition, change the competition instructions, or adjust the entries or the voting to achieve fairness, as they think fit. The competition instructions may carry a specific indication, but in the absence of such an indication, only one entry/ vote per entrant (or household, computer or other unit as appropriate) will be permitted.
2.2 The decision of the Judges over every instance shall be final and unchallengeable and in their absolute discretion they may declare void any entry/ vote or the competition itself should they consider that there are no entries reaching a required standard, whereupon they can award prizes or not as they think fit. Judges shall have the right, at their discretion, to change the rules of a competition while it is running if it appears to them that it would be equitable or appropriate to do so, including the extension of the closing date whereupon there will be an announcement of any such extension at the first reasonable opportunity. No correspondence will be entered into or comment issued on any matters concerning any competition, and no reasons given for any decision made by the Judges.
3. All competitions are open to UK residents aged 18 or over unless any other age restriction is specified or implied. Where entrants are required to enter in one of several age categories, the applicable category shall be that appropriate to their age on the closing date of the competition. Entrants should, if under 18, obtain permission in advance from their parent or guardian and be able to demonstrate that to the Judge’s satisfaction. Employees of Send Us Packing Limited, regular contributors and contractors, the promoters and individuals connected with any company involved in the competition, agents and members of the immediate family of the above people will not be eligible to participate.
4.1 All entries must be legible, written in ink or ballpoint pen, and made on the official form, if there is one, or the official page on the website (www.senduspacking.com, www.winwithsup.com or any other website associated with Send Us Packing Limited as appropriate). They must be clearly marked with the entrant's name, address, email address and telephone number as requested. Any illegible, mutilated, altered, corrupted or multiple entry may be disqualified.
4.2 Entries must be made in accordance with the competition instructions. They are invalid if they are received any later than the specified closing time (which shall be London date and time).
4.3 In the case of token collect or voucher promotions, only originals are valid. No tokens or vouchers are redeemable for cash. The provisions of Rule 11 apply to such promotions unless expressly excluded.
4.4 All questions must be answered and all other entry requirements fulfilled, including in any ‘pay to enter’ competition each entry must be accompanied by the appropriate entry fee or proof of purchase as appropriate.
4.5 Proof of submission or of posting of a form will not constitute proof of delivery and no responsibility will be accepted for lost, corrupted, delayed or mislaid entries.
4.6 The winner will be chosen in accordance with the competition instructions and the exercise of their residual discretion by the Judges, and either will be the first correct entry drawn from the total entries or all entries will be examined and the prize awarded to the entry that the Judges consider to be the best.
4.7 Other prizes will be awarded in accordance with the order of priority as stated in the individual competition.
5. Send Us Packing Limited reserves the right to publish the names of the winners and runners-up, and the winning entries themselves, and all winners are required to give their full co-operation to all requests by Send Us Packing Limited or a promoter in connection with publicity for the competition, their entry, the prize or otherwise.
6. Send Us Packing Limited shall have the following rights over all winning entries:- the exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide licence to first publication; and a non-exclusive licence to publish, syndicate, distribute, reproduce and exploit the material in all present and future media and formats and to sub-license these rights to others. Entries, however submitted, will not be returned by Send Us Packing Limited.
7. There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
8. Where applicable, prize winners will be responsible for organising valid passport(s) and for securing any necessary visas or complying with other regulation. They are also strongly advised to take out adequate insurance and health advice. Dates, destinations and other specific details of a prize are subject to availability.
9.1 Send Us Packing Limited will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevent the competition being fulfilled, a winner or winners being chosen, or any prize being taken up or fully enjoyed by a winner. Send Us Packing Limited excludes liability to the extent permitted by law for any cost, claims or losses howsoever caused that arise by reason of any person's entry into a competition or the award, or non award, to them of a prize. In the event of any error, whether printing, technological or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the Judges reserve the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred.
9.2 If any winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, or if Send Us Packing Limited has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, Send Us Packing Limited reserves the right to award that prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. Send Us Packing Limited shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
10. Where necessary in order to determine an outright winner or winners in a competition, the Judges reserve the right to require that entrants take part in an eliminating contest (or 'tie breaker'). If for any reason there are more winners than prizes, whether or not that has arisen as an unforeseen eventuality or is part of the competition structure, the Judges reserve the right to conduct a draw to determine the winner or winners of the prizes.
11. In any competition where there are only a limited number of prizes, unless it is otherwise provided no purchase of a product or otherwise is necessary for entry, except in competitions of skill or where competition instructions clearly specify otherwise.
12. Names of major prize winners will be available on receipt of a request enclosing a stamped addressed envelope to Send Us Packing Limited head office, and this information may be published on the website at the Judges' discretion.
13. Entrants may be asked to indicate their wish, by ticking or checking a box provided in the competition instructions or otherwise, to receive or decline to receive communications with information or carefully selected commercial opportunities from Send Us Packing Limited or agents on their behalf. Send Us Packing Limited will hold any personal details it is entitled to hold on its own or a duly authorised agent's registered database for the purposes of optimising its editorial and commercial offering to readers and website users, actual or potential. Entrants will also be asked to indicate their consent to have that data used from time to time by other carefully selected organisations who may be licensed by Send Us Packing Limited to use it.
Last updated – 26th January 2009